What I've been up to...

I've been working on a lot of cards and even some miniatures. The miniature I have right now is a coffee shop I got at a mall in Washington state. It's one of those that has black and white directions and everything included in a kit.  Some things were missing but no biggie.

The cards I've been making are all on Instagram.  But to share here also ... I have one in particular that I made for 3 different challenges. I used blue, yellow and brown card stock that I'd gotten at my local craft shop; Bakers twine from dollar tree in the same colors. I inked up the yellow and blue with some Tim Holtz distressed ink in peacock and mustard seed. Then I used a ms. Sparkle & co. Border stamp for the center accent shape, cut a small border around it and stamped the robots from lawn fawn's beep boop birthday and accented them with a Hampton art silver and gold calligraphy markers.

Comments

  1. A super Birthday card, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those little robots waving at me. So cute. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls. Your miniature is fabulous. What patience you must have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card, love the sketch!
    Many thanks for joining us this week at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog