My Crafting Addiction

Hi, I'm Sandra, and I'm a craft addict.

okay that was step one, right? Admitting I have a problem.  I have a problem of hoarding proportions.  I hoard crafts.  All kinds of crafts.  I've done them or have the things to do them all.  So this is my journey.  I live in a small house; and having had my 3rd little monster over a year ago I need to whittle down my crafts so that he can have a bedroom to himself.  He's hilarious; seriously he will kick me out of his room so he can go to sleep.

Anyway I digress...  I love being creative.  I love creating things and sharing them.  In high school I painted, made murals, drawings etc.  in fact I went to college for art; I love it.  I hate having to stop creating to fill sippy cups and make food and clean.  UHh i hate house work.

This is going to be a place where I can document my arts and figure out which ones I like best.  which ones I want to do most often and whittle down the others to the basics.  Hopefully this will help me to clear up some room for my littlest monster and help me to decrease my husband's stress level.

Thanks for listening to my rant. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I've been up to...